- In the mid 1960s András Pető published two books though a publishing house in Western Germany. They are not directly about Conductive Education but what they reveal of his thinking on healing is essential to a thoroughgoing understanding of what he was about his approach.
- The two books are very similar, the paperback being slightly shorter. Both books are in German.
- Unfug der Krankheit – Triumph der Seele, by Dr. Med. Karl Otto Bärnklau (a pseudonym of András Pető)
- Gibt es unheilbare Krankheiten? Nein! By Dr. Med. Karl Otto Bärnklau (paperback)
- I hold a small stock of both these books, for sale at reasonable prices. Write for details:
Let me tell you a story, by Susie Mallett (in English)
George's travelogue/Urlauberebnisse von George McDowell, by George McDowell (parallel texts in German in English, in the one book)
Enquire about prices for individual copies and for special offers on bulk buys: firstname.lastname@example.org
Original books by András Pető